Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tool #11

My favorite tools was Animoto. It was fun and easy to use. I can see me using this tool many times during the school year. The students can use it to share information learned during our bird unit. It can also be used when we learn about famous historical figures, and animals and their habitats.The children will really enjoy using this tool.

My thinking has changed through this process. Most importantly, I completed this and I feel very proud of myself. I was dreading doing the 11Tools because technology just doesn't seem to like me. It seems like something always goes wrong for me. I was very apprehensive about this journey. Now, I feel successful and determined to use as many of the things I learned about as I can in the upcoming school year.I look forward to introducing many new apps and sites to my students. I look forward to collaborating and blogging with other teachers to help me continue to grow.

The most unexpected outcome was that I was able to complete the 11Tools without any tears! It is only June 20 and I am already finished. I am very proud that I finished and actually had a good time completing most of the lessons. Everyone said Tool #4 was difficult, but I liked it the best. I look forward to using all the new things I have learned about this year.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing your 11 tools blog. You did a great job and should be proud of your accomplishments. I'm glad you found some resources that you can incorporate in your classroom. Enjoy your devices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did it, Meg! Awesome work! Technology will be a great venture for you and the students this year!

    ReplyDelete